Teamness is open for business during Christmas, pointing out another advantage of a SaaS tool: high availability, even during the holidays.
Christmas started nicely and warm for me, partly because I broke down the complex administrative tasks during this time as described here.
I wanted to write this short post during a break switching from home made sausages to Christmas cookies to remind you that you may use Teamness as your data bucket for these holidays period chores, following the Getting Things Done principles.
Here are some hints:
- Create groups for different type of activities in your project, such as "Holiday meals".
- Invite your family members in your projects and distribute the chores.
- Put your notes in the messages area, inside the groups you created above.
- Use milestones as reminders and attach tasks to them.
- Upload files to keep them together in your GTD pool, arranged by groups.
- Star objects that need your immediate attention.
Merry Christmas, folks!